Faculty Travel Money

Dear MFA Mentors,

Just a friendly reminder that the university (the faculty union, actually) will provide you up to $750 to travel to AWP (or any other conference). If you are thinking of going to AWP (and I encourage it!), you should download the travel request form from the university web site and submit it to the office of the Dean of Arts & Sciences. I recommend submitting it at least a month in advance (AWP is Feb. 8-11).



About brclements

Professor Western Connecticut State University
This entry was posted in MFA General. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Faculty Travel Money

  1. hankwgarfield says:

    Brian, I would like to take advantage of this. I see several travel forms on the website. Not sure which one to use. Is there an appropriate link? Thanks, Hank Garfield

  2. brclements says:

    Here ya go, Hank. Dean’s office will figure out meals and mileage for you, where appropriate. Fill out as much of this as you can and email it to Martha Palanzo at palanzom@wcsu.edu


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s