Graduate Assistants

A reminder to those of you who intend to return as Graduate Assistants in the spring: You DO need to submit a new GA application. You can send your form to the Academic Affairs office. You can download the form from the Graduate Studies website.


About brclements

Professor and Coordinator MFA in Creative and Professional Writing Western Connecticut State University
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s