Reposting this internship info, in case anyone is interested. They are actively pursuing students from our program. Would be great for anyone interested in PR/communications.
The Communications Department at MCCA is seeking graduate level intern(s) with the following skills and interest:
• Strong Writing Skills: an ability to interview subjects and write articles for online and print publications.
• Social Media Skills: experience or desire to learn about social media marketing (primarily Facebook and Twitter). Accounts are set up and active.
• Event planning: currently planning a debate on the legalization of marijuana for the fall – possibly at West Conn
• Assist in writing the annual report, brochures and other marketing materials.
• Community Outreach/Business Development: requires an outgoing, articulate self-starter to contact local organizations about our services.
• An interest in the field of addiction recovery is preferred but not necessary.
For more information please contact:
Director of Communications